- 1 Where is the purifier in Fallout 3?
- 2 How do you purify water in Fallout 3?
- 3 What’s the code for the water purifier in Fallout 3?
- 4 Should I infect the water Fallout 3?
- 5 How many endings are in Fallout 3?
- 6 Do you die at the end of Fallout 3?
- 7 How do you survive the end of Fallout 3?
- 8 Can you continue Fallout 3 after beating it?
- 9 How do I get dirty water in Fallout 4?
- 10 How do I activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- 11 What happens if you die in Fallout 3?
- 12 Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
- 13 What happens if you infect the purifier?
- 14 Is the enclave in Fallout 1?
- 15 Who created the FEV virus?
Where is the purifier in Fallout 3?
Project Purity was a water purification project in the Capital Wasteland circa 2278, located at the Jefferson Memorial.
How do you purify water in Fallout 3?
The easiest way is to complete the quest “Power of the Atom”, which gives you one of two different houses. Once you are in your house, ask your robotic butler for a drink and he will give you 1 purified water. You can do this 5 times, then you have to wait a week for the butler to restock.
What’s the code for the water purifier in Fallout 3?
If one hasn’t figured it out from James’ notes and recordings, the purifier password is 2-1-6 (referring to the verse from Revelation which Catherine loved). If the player character follows James to the purifier when he first enters the Memorial in The Waters of Life, James points out the code and repeats the passage.
Should I infect the water Fallout 3?
It does absolutely nothing for the game and in the long run you end up missing out on a lot of free water. If you infect the water it would affect the world in such a way that the entire map would need to be altered to take it into account. In the case of using the FEV virus, it will kill all remaining life.
How many endings are in Fallout 3?
Fallout fans can look forward to over 200 different endings with the upcoming Fallout 3, according to Executive Producer Todd Howard. Speaking on the OXM podcast (interview starts at 37-minute mark) Howard said, “Being that we are Bethesda, everything gets a bit big. So as of last week, we’re over 200 endings.
Do you die at the end of Fallout 3?
Official canon is that he/she didn’t die at the “end” of the game. Yes and no. Vanilla game, LW dies at the end of the main quest. With the Broken steel DLC, LW gets knocked out at the end of the main quest, but wakes up a couple weeks later.
How do you survive the end of Fallout 3?
- To survive the only thing you can do is to have the broken steel dlc which makes your lvl cap go to 30 and the game wont end.
- Get Broken Steel – it’s the only way.
Can you continue Fallout 3 after beating it?
Broken Steel takes place after the original ending of the game, allowing you to continue to explore the world after the main quest line is complete. Don’t worry, completing Broken Steel won’t end the game either. The folks at Bethesda haven’t moved the finishing line — they’ve dismantled it.
How do I get dirty water in Fallout 4?
Dirty water is less common throughout the Commonwealth than purified water. It can only be created by filling empty glass bottles at a water source. Glass bottles are consumed in this “filling” process. Empty bottles are not recovered after the dirty water is consumed.
How do I activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- Get on the intercom and talk to Doctor Li.
- go up to the door and it should trigger Dr.Li over the intercom saying to activate the purifier.
- Additional tip:.If you have downloaded broken steel and have lyons activate the purifier instead.You can continue to play the game and level up even more.
What happens if you die in Fallout 3?
Nothing happens when you die.
Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
If the player character’s Karma is too low, or if they fire him at any time, Fawkes can be later found wandering around the entrance to Underworld, located in the Museum of History. Fawkes may also return if left on his own for a significant length of time.
What happens if you infect the purifier?
The exact objective outlined is: ” Infect the Project Purity water supply or not”. It grants no XP upon its completion and the modified FEV will remove itself from the player character’s inventory regardless of their choice in infecting the water or not.
Is the enclave in Fallout 1?
No, the Enclave had not been written until Fallout 2.
Who created the FEV virus?
FEV was synthesized and used by Weston Lesko in the Capital Wasteland around 2277, in an attempt to return giant ants to their normal size through genetic manipulation. His ambition was to reduce their size exponentially over the course of several generations.