- 1 Does Fawkes survive the purifier?
- 2 Why are my water purifiers not producing Fallout 4?
- 3 What did Project Purity do?
- 4 How do you get water from a water purifier in Fallout 4?
- 5 Does Broken Steel end the game?
- 6 Did the lone wanderer die?
- 7 How often is purified water made Fallout 4?
- 8 How long does it take for purified water Fallout 4?
- 9 How do water purifiers work Fallout 4?
- 10 What happens if you put the FEV virus in project purity?
- 11 How do you survive Project Purity?
- 12 Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
- 13 How do you get purified water from a settlement?
- 14 Do water purifiers make purified water Fallout 4?
Does Fawkes survive the purifier?
My immunity to radiation makes me a far better candidate for surviving in there.” Fawkes will be briefly staggered when the purifier activates but does not collapse as the player or Sarah Lyons would. He will instead walk around the chamber and kick the purifier panel as the screen fades to white.
Why are my water purifiers not producing Fallout 4?
As for water not producing at all, sometimes it happens. You do not need to scrap and destroy your purifiers or generators (you dont get back all the materials that you used to build them). There are a few solutions to this, sometimes you just need to shut everything down and restart them(purifiers and generators).
What did Project Purity do?
The brainchild of James and Catherine, Project Purity was founded long before 2257. Inspired by Catherine’s favorite Bible passage, it was an ambitious attempt to create a water purifier capable of purifying water stored in the sealed-off Tidal Basin, providing millions of gallons of drinkable water to the wasteland.
How do you get water from a water purifier in Fallout 4?
Collect Purified Water from your Workshop inventory and sell it to your own vendors. You will get better prices and you will get a small tax bonus for each item you sell. All of the extra bottlecaps from you selling your own settlers purified water will be stored in the Workshop and can be picked up every day or two.
Does Broken Steel end the game?
Don’t worry, completing Broken Steel won’t end the game either. The folks at Bethesda haven’t moved the finishing line — they’ve dismantled it.
Did the lone wanderer die?
Official canon is that he/she didn’t die at the “end” of the game. Yes and no. Vanilla game, LW dies at the end of the main quest. With the Broken steel DLC, LW gets knocked out at the end of the main quest, but wakes up a couple weeks later.
How often is purified water made Fallout 4?
1 Answer. According to the Fallout 4 wikia: Every 24 hours, a settlement with a non-zero population will produce 1 purified water per unit of water production. This water will be stored automatically in the settlement’s workshop.
How long does it take for purified water Fallout 4?
Purified water is added to the workshop inventory when the settlement update timer activates every 24 in-game hours ( 72 real minutes, if the player character doesn’t accelerate the passage of in-game time by sleeping).
How do water purifiers work Fallout 4?
You have to put the purifier in a water source (the river in Sanctuary) and you need to power it with a generator. Once you’ve got one set up, make sure the generator is ON and that the purifier is ON. Once it’s set up it will deposit purifier water into your work bench. You do not need to assign anyone to it.
What happens if you put the FEV virus in project purity?
In the case of using the FEV virus, it will kill all remaining life. As you can imagine, the game wouldn’t be much fun if there were no one left to talk to. Because of this, the decision to use the FEV virus won’t really do anything at all. It WILL do something, but you will not get to witness it.
How do you survive Project Purity?
- Just walk up the stairs to the purifier, and she should automatically start a dialoge.
- This is a known glitch witch is usually caused by not having the 22.214.171.124 patch installed, If you do have the update installed then all I can suggest is you start a new game and hope it doesn’t happen again.
Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
It can be useful in Survival too, if you want the extra water filling sources. Ver. 0.1: Allows the player to fill bottles, just like in Survival Mode, when playing on any difficulty setting.
How do you get purified water from a settlement?
- Place as many Industrial Water Purifiers as you can.
- Build generators and connect them to the purifiers.
- Pass the time by sleeping for 48 hours.
- Pick up your purified water from your workbench in the “Aid” section.
- Sleep for 48 hours again.
Do water purifiers make purified water Fallout 4?
The water purifier and industrial water purifier generate varying amounts of purified water in whichever settlement they are built. Their production rates are much higher than that of a basic pump (10 and 40 respectively, instead of 3), usually making them the superior choice.