- 1 How do you activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- 2 What is the passcode in Fallout 3?
- 3 Where is the purifier in Fallout 3?
- 4 What happens if you tell Colonel autumn the code?
- 5 Can you beat Fallout 3 without dying?
- 6 Can Fawkes start the purifier?
- 7 Does the Lone Wanderer die?
- 8 How many endings does Fallout 3 have?
- 9 Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
- 10 What happens if you die in Fallout 3?
- 11 Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
- 12 Should I give the code to Colonel autumn?
- 13 How do you survive the end of Fallout 3?
- 14 Should I destroy Ravenrock?
How do you activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- go up to the door and it should trigger Dr.Li over the intercom saying to activate the purifier.
- Get on the intercom and talk to Doctor Li.
- Additional tip:.If you have downloaded broken steel and have lyons activate the purifier instead.You can continue to play the game and level up even more.
What is the passcode in Fallout 3?
Naturally, we chose to go in ourselves during our game, but you can send in Sarah as well. Either way, Sarah must be told the password to insert (which is 216 — should be a familiar number to you if you paid attention to the relationship between your character and your character’s father).
Where is the purifier in Fallout 3?
Project Purity was a water purification project in the Capital Wasteland circa 2278, located at the Jefferson Memorial.
What happens if you tell Colonel autumn the code?
if you tell autumn the code he tells you have serve no more purpose and blows your head off.
Can you beat Fallout 3 without dying?
It is not possible to complete Fallout 3 with no blood being shed, even with just the minimal amount above. While the player can get through the game as a pacifist, others are not so lucky. If one proceeds with the game, Jonas must die, as must either Tom and Mary Holden or the guards killing them.
Can Fawkes start the purifier?
Fawkes will be briefly staggered when the purifier activates but does not collapse as the player or Sarah Lyons would. He will instead walk around the chamber and kick the purifier panel as the screen fades to white.
Does the Lone Wanderer die?
Official canon is that he/ she didn’t die at the “end” of the game. Yes and no. Vanilla game, LW dies at the end of the main quest. With the Broken steel DLC, LW gets knocked out at the end of the main quest, but wakes up a couple weeks later.
How many endings does Fallout 3 have?
New details, ‘ over 200 endings ‘ for Fallout 3 | Engadget.
Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
As for whether you can kill Fawkes, like any other non-essential NPC or companion, he can die if his HP drops to zero. That can occur either from him falling to enemies in battle or from you deliberately killing him.
What happens if you die in Fallout 3?
Nothing happens when you die.
Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
If the player character’s Karma is too low, or if they fire him at any time, Fawkes can be later found wandering around the entrance to Underworld, located in the Museum of History. Fawkes may also return if left on his own for a significant length of time.
Should I give the code to Colonel autumn?
Colonel Autumn wants the access code to Project Purity and there are a few different responses to give him: One can give Autumn the true code, 2-1-6, and he thanks the player character by killing them.
How do you survive the end of Fallout 3?
- To survive the only thing you can do is to have the broken steel dlc which makes your lvl cap go to 30 and the game wont end.
- Get Broken Steel – it’s the only way.
Should I destroy Ravenrock?
The terminal states that the in-game location of Raven Rock in Fallout 3 is actually in Pennsylvania. If Broken Steel is installed, the main quest is completed, and the add-on is then uninstalled, Raven Rock will not be destroyed and one can continue playing.