- 1 What is the code for the water purifier?
- 2 What is the passcode in Fallout 3?
- 3 Where is the purifier in Fallout 3?
- 4 What happens if you tell Colonel autumn the code?
- 5 What is the GST rate for water purifier?
- 6 Does the Lone Wanderer Die in Fallout 3?
- 7 Can Fawkes start the purifier?
- 8 How do I activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- 9 How many endings are in Fallout 3?
- 10 What happens if you die in Fallout 3?
- 11 Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
- 12 How do you survive the end of Fallout 3?
- 13 Should I give the code to Colonel autumn?
- 14 Can you free roam after beating Fallout 3?
What is the code for the water purifier?
84212190 – For filtering or purifying water: Other HS Code and Indian Harmonised System Code.
What is the passcode in Fallout 3?
Naturally, we chose to go in ourselves during our game, but you can send in Sarah as well. Either way, Sarah must be told the password to insert (which is 216 — should be a familiar number to you if you paid attention to the relationship between your character and your character’s father).
Where is the purifier in Fallout 3?
Project Purity was a water purification project in the Capital Wasteland circa 2278, located at the Jefferson Memorial.
What happens if you tell Colonel autumn the code?
if you tell autumn the code he tells you have serve no more purpose and blows your head off.
What is the GST rate for water purifier?
Filters or Water Purifiers fall under heading 8421 and attract 18% GST.
Does the Lone Wanderer Die in Fallout 3?
Official canon is that he/ she didn’t die at the “end” of the game. Yes and no. Vanilla game, LW dies at the end of the main quest. With the Broken steel DLC, LW gets knocked out at the end of the main quest, but wakes up a couple weeks later.
Can Fawkes start the purifier?
Fawkes will be briefly staggered when the purifier activates but does not collapse as the player or Sarah Lyons would. He will instead walk around the chamber and kick the purifier panel as the screen fades to white.
How do I activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- Get on the intercom and talk to Doctor Li.
- go up to the door and it should trigger Dr.Li over the intercom saying to activate the purifier.
- Additional tip:.If you have downloaded broken steel and have lyons activate the purifier instead.You can continue to play the game and level up even more.
How many endings are in Fallout 3?
Fallout fans can look forward to over 200 different endings with the upcoming Fallout 3, according to Executive Producer Todd Howard. Speaking on the OXM podcast (interview starts at 37-minute mark) Howard said, “Being that we are Bethesda, everything gets a bit big. So as of last week, we’re over 200 endings.
What happens if you die in Fallout 3?
Nothing happens when you die.
Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
If the player character’s Karma is too low, or if they fire him at any time, Fawkes can be later found wandering around the entrance to Underworld, located in the Museum of History. Fawkes may also return if left on his own for a significant length of time.
How do you survive the end of Fallout 3?
- To survive the only thing you can do is to have the broken steel dlc which makes your lvl cap go to 30 and the game wont end.
- Get Broken Steel – it’s the only way.
Should I give the code to Colonel autumn?
Colonel Autumn wants the access code to Project Purity and there are a few different responses to give him: One can give Autumn the true code, 2-1-6, and he thanks the player character by killing them.
Can you free roam after beating Fallout 3?
Free roam will be there, of course. Once you finish the main story it’s over. You either reload a previous save or start a new game and play it a different way.