- 1 How do you get water below zero?
- 2 Can you put water filtration on Cyclops?
- 3 Where should water filtration machine be placed?
- 4 How do I build Seamoth upgrades?
- 5 How do you get food in Subnautica?
- 6 Where is the Mercury II Subnautica?
- 7 Where is the crashed ship in Subnautica below zero?
- 8 How many modules can the seatruck have?
- 9 What is the best food to eat in Subnautica below zero?
- 10 Can you plant rotting plants Subnautica below zero?
- 11 What is the best food in Subnautica?
How do you get water below zero?
How to get water in Subnautica Below Zero
- Use a Bladderfish to get Filtered Water.
- Find Disinfected Water in Supply Crates.
- Combine Water Purification Tablets with Snowballs.
- Equip the Stillsuit to get Reclaimed Water.
- Craft the Water Filtration Machine to get a steady supply of Large Filtered Water.
Can you put water filtration on Cyclops?
Placed items in the Vehicle Bay do not effect the ability to dock a Seamoth or Prawn Suit. Interior Pieces, such as the Bioreactor or Water Filtration Machine cannot be placed inside of the Cyclops.
Where should water filtration machine be placed?
The Water Filtration Machine is a Habitat Compartment that gives the player a stable and consistent supply of water and salt. It can be constructed with the Habitat Builder and must be wall-mounted in a Multipurpose Room.
How do I build Seamoth upgrades?
Upgrades for the Seamoth can be made in two places: modification station and the vehicle upgrade console. You have several modifications to choose from, including: sonar, storage module, torpedo system, perimeter defense system, depth module compensator, hull reinforcement, engine efficiency module, and solar charger.
How do you get food in Subnautica?
Cooked Food can be obtained using a Fabricator or by killing the creature with a Thermoblade.
Where is the Mercury II Subnautica?
Stern Wreck. The stern of Mercury II can be found at a depth of around 100m at the edge of the Purple Vents and Tree Spires, 400m southeast of the Delta Island dock beacon. A Laser Cutter is needed to explore most of the rooms.
Where is the crashed ship in Subnautica below zero?
The wreckage of a mysterious Crashed Ship is scattered across the ocean floor of Planet 4546B.
How many modules can the seatruck have?
Seatruck modules have individual health meters, though at present the game can only display the health of a maximum of five modules in the main cab display.
What is the best food to eat in Subnautica below zero?
4 Best Fruits To Grow In Subnautica: Below Zero The Antenna Plant Fruit – This fruit provides 20 food, 5 H20, and 9 heat. You can only grow one fruit at a time per plant. It’s first found in the wilds of the Lilypad Islands. Fevered Pepper – This is a great food source, with 15 Food, 20 H20, and 50 Heat.
Can you plant rotting plants Subnautica below zero?
Note that decomposition also applies to plant Foods as well, and it is not possible to cook or cure them. While this renders them useless as Food, they can still be used for planting, or in the case of Creepvine, fabrication. The Fridge can store and preserve rot-prone foods indefinitely.
What is the best food in Subnautica?
The Lantern Fruit is similar to the Heat Fruit, except it can be found in the main game. The Lantern Fruit used to be the single best food item in the game.