- 1 What happens if you start the purifier Fallout 3?
- 2 How do I activate Project Purity?
- 3 How do you turn on the power in the Jefferson Memorial in Fallout 3?
- 4 Can Fawkes turn on the purifier?
- 5 Can you beat Fallout 3 without dying?
- 6 Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
- 7 What happens if you put the FEV virus in project purity?
- 8 Does the Lone Wanderer die?
- 9 What happens if you infect Project Purity?
- 10 How do I gain access to Vault 112?
- 11 How do you complete the water of life?
- 12 Where is the flood control pump in Fallout 3?
- 13 Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
- 14 Why can’t Fawkes do it?
- 15 Can you send Fawkes into chamber?
What happens if you start the purifier Fallout 3?
When you start the purifier it may go through the cutscene, but then go black and back to normal after which you’ll still be in the control room, unable to move.
How do I activate Project Purity?
- Prepare for battle, and then report to Sarah Lyons.
- Follow Liberty Prime as he makes his way to the Purifier.
- Reach the Project Purity Control Room.
- Secure the Project Purity Control Room.
- Activate Project Purity!
- Infect the Project Purity water supply Or not.
How do you turn on the power in the Jefferson Memorial in Fallout 3?
Head through the Jefferson Museum and Gift Shop and reach the Memorial Sub-basement. Once there head to the southern-most part of the level to find the Flood Control Power Switch on a wall near an intercom.
Can Fawkes turn on the purifier?
. Broken Steel, however, lets you send in one of your followers, either Fawkes, Sergeant RL-3 or Charon to turn on the water purifier.
Can you beat Fallout 3 without dying?
It is not possible to complete Fallout 3 with no blood being shed, even with just the minimal amount above. While the player can get through the game as a pacifist, others are not so lucky. If one proceeds with the game, Jonas must die, as must either Tom and Mary Holden or the guards killing them.
Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
As for whether you can kill Fawkes, like any other non-essential NPC or companion, he can die if his HP drops to zero. That can occur either from him falling to enemies in battle or from you deliberately killing him.
What happens if you put the FEV virus in project purity?
In the case of using the FEV virus, it will kill all remaining life. As you can imagine, the game wouldn’t be much fun if there were no one left to talk to. Because of this, the decision to use the FEV virus won’t really do anything at all. It WILL do something, but you will not get to witness it.
Does the Lone Wanderer die?
Official canon is that he/ she didn’t die at the “end” of the game. Yes and no. Vanilla game, LW dies at the end of the main quest. With the Broken steel DLC, LW gets knocked out at the end of the main quest, but wakes up a couple weeks later.
What happens if you infect Project Purity?
The exact objective outlined is: “Infect the Project Purity water supply or not”. It grants no XP upon its completion and the modified FEV will remove itself from the player character’s inventory regardless of their choice in infecting the water or not.
How do I gain access to Vault 112?
Gain access to Vault 112 One will find a switch located on the wall to their left that operates a large hole in the floor. Activate the switch and the door will open. Proceed down the stairway, down the next set of stairs, and to the bottom. One cannot miss the Vault 112 doorway.
How do you complete the water of life?
The Waters of Life
- Go to the Rivet City Science Lab.
- Join the scientists at Project Purity.
- Turn on the Flood Control Pump Power.
- Get the fuses from Dad.
- Replace the damaged fuses.
- Boot up the mainframe.
- Speak with Dad over the intercom.
- Drain the intake pipes.
Where is the flood control pump in Fallout 3?
Turn off Flood Control Pump Power – The Flood Control Pump is located in the sub-basement level in a room to the left of the bunk bed area. The switch is beside an Intercom and is illuminated by a floodlight. Get the fuses from Dad / Replace Damaged Fuses – Return to James to get new fuses.
Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
If the player character’s Karma is too low, or if they fire him at any time, Fawkes can be later found wandering around the entrance to Underworld, located in the Museum of History. Fawkes may also return if left on his own for a significant length of time.
Why can’t Fawkes do it?
Why can’t Fawkes do it? He’s supposed to be resistant to radiation, so he should’ve been able to activate Project Purity and live.
Can you send Fawkes into chamber?
Yes, you can.