- 1 How do I get purified water in Fallout 4?
- 2 Do water purifiers make purified water Fallout 4?
- 3 How does the water purifier work in Fallout 4?
- 4 How much water does a purifier make Fallout 4?
- 5 Is purified water good drinking water?
- 6 Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
- 7 How do you get money from purified water in Fallout 4?
- 8 How do you get purified water from a settlement?
How do I get purified water in Fallout 4?
In order to get deposits of purified water, you must have a surplus of water in Sanctuary (or other Settlement), best done with a water purifier connected to a generator that is placed near the water to be material-efficient, along with a few normal pumps.
Do water purifiers make purified water Fallout 4?
The water purifier and industrial water purifier generate varying amounts of purified water in whichever settlement they are built. Their production rates are much higher than that of a basic pump (10 and 40 respectively, instead of 3), usually making them the superior choice.
How does the water purifier work in Fallout 4?
Once you’ve got one set up, make sure the generator is ON and that the purifier is ON. The generator makes the loud sound generators do, and the purifier will have a light on it that is glowing if the purifier is on properly. Once it’s set up it will deposit purifier water into your work bench.
How much water does a purifier make Fallout 4?
According to the Fallout 4 wikia: Every 24 hours, a settlement with a non-zero population will produce 1 purified water per unit of water production. This water will be stored automatically in the settlement’s workshop.
Is purified water good drinking water?
While most sources of public drinking water are closely regulated and safe to drink, many prefer to drink purified water. Purified water is relatively safe and may reduce exposure to certain contaminants that can be found in tap water. Remember that water quality can vary depending on where you live.
Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
It can be useful in Survival too, if you want the extra water filling sources. Ver. 0.1: Allows the player to fill bottles, just like in Survival Mode, when playing on any difficulty setting.
How do you get money from purified water in Fallout 4?
Collect Purified Water from your Workshop inventory and sell it to your own vendors. You will get better prices and you will get a small tax bonus for each item you sell. All of the extra bottlecaps from you selling your own settlers purified water will be stored in the Workshop and can be picked up every day or two.
How do you get purified water from a settlement?
- Place as many Industrial Water Purifiers as you can.
- Build generators and connect them to the purifiers.
- Pass the time by sleeping for 48 hours.
- Pick up your purified water from your workbench in the “Aid” section.
- Sleep for 48 hours again.