- 1 Can you get a water purifier in Subnautica?
- 2 Can you put water filtration on Cyclops?
- 3 How do you get big water in Subnautica?
- 4 How do I build Seamoth upgrades?
- 5 How do you get food in Subnautica?
- 6 What’s the best fuel for the bioreactor in Subnautica?
- 7 Where is the Mercury II Subnautica?
- 8 Where is Omega lab Subnautica?
- 9 How many modules can the seatruck have?
Can you get a water purifier in Subnautica?
To see this subject’s article on the Below Zero Wiki, click here. The Water Filtration Machine is a Habitat Compartment that gives the player a stable and consistent supply of water and salt. It can be constructed with the Habitat Builder and must be wall-mounted in a Multipurpose Room.
Can you put water filtration on Cyclops?
Placed items in the Vehicle Bay do not effect the ability to dock a Seamoth or Prawn Suit. Interior Pieces, such as the Bioreactor or Water Filtration Machine cannot be placed inside of the Cyclops.
How do you get big water in Subnautica?
There are several ways to get water in Subnautica Below Zero:
- Use a Bladderfish to get Filtered Water.
- Find Disinfected Water in Supply Crates.
- Combine Water Purification Tablets with Snowballs.
- Equip the Stillsuit to get Reclaimed Water.
- Craft the Water Filtration Machine to get a steady supply of Large Filtered Water.
How do I build Seamoth upgrades?
Upgrades for the Seamoth can be made in two places: modification station and the vehicle upgrade console. You have several modifications to choose from, including: sonar, storage module, torpedo system, perimeter defense system, depth module compensator, hull reinforcement, engine efficiency module, and solar charger.
How do you get food in Subnautica?
Cooked Food can be obtained using a Fabricator or by killing the creature with a Thermoblade.
What’s the best fuel for the bioreactor in Subnautica?
As it turns out, the best fuel sources for a bioreactor in Subnautica are all fishes. The best one is called the Oculus. As you can see above, the Oculus looks a lot like the common Peeper fish, only bigger and with large bioluminescent eyes.
Where is the Mercury II Subnautica?
Stern Wreck. The stern of Mercury II can be found at a depth of around 100m at the edge of the Purple Vents and Tree Spires, 400m southeast of the Delta Island dock beacon. A Laser Cutter is needed to explore most of the rooms.
Where is Omega lab Subnautica?
Omega Lab is an Alterra Corporation base located in the Lilypad Islands at a depth of 200m inside a central, large floating rock.
How many modules can the seatruck have?
Seatruck modules have individual health meters, though at present the game can only display the health of a maximum of five modules in the main cab display.