- 1 Where do you find the water purifier in Subnautica?
- 2 Can you put water filtration on Cyclops?
- 3 How do you get big water in Subnautica?
- 4 How does the water filtration system work?
- 5 How do you get food in Subnautica?
- 6 What is the Stillsuit in Subnautica?
- 7 Where is the coffee machine in Subnautica?
- 8 What’s the best fuel for the bioreactor in Subnautica?
- 9 How does the bioreactor work Subnautica?
Where do you find the water purifier in Subnautica?
- Bulb Zone.
Can you put water filtration on Cyclops?
Placed items in the Vehicle Bay do not effect the ability to dock a Seamoth or Prawn Suit. Interior Pieces, such as the Bioreactor or Water Filtration Machine cannot be placed inside of the Cyclops.
How do you get big water in Subnautica?
There are several ways to get water in Subnautica Below Zero:
- Use a Bladderfish to get Filtered Water.
- Find Disinfected Water in Supply Crates.
- Combine Water Purification Tablets with Snowballs.
- Equip the Stillsuit to get Reclaimed Water.
- Craft the Water Filtration Machine to get a steady supply of Large Filtered Water.
How does the water filtration system work?
First, the large internal surface area physically traps sediments and contaminants. Then, activated carbon acts like a magnet for compounds like lead and volatile organic compounds as water passes through. Finally, chemical reactions inside the filter reduce chemicals like chlorine on contact.
How do you get food in Subnautica?
Cooked Food can be obtained using a Fabricator or by killing the creature with a Thermoblade.
What is the Stillsuit in Subnautica?
The stillsuit is the technology of inhabitants of an arid desert planet who use the suit to desalinate and reclaim body moisture and even process waste. Previously, the player had to use the Modification Station to upgrade the dive suit into the Stillsuit.
Where is the coffee machine in Subnautica?
The Coffee Vending Machine is a miscellaneous item found in Wrecks.
What’s the best fuel for the bioreactor in Subnautica?
As it turns out, the best fuel sources for a bioreactor in Subnautica are all fishes. The best one is called the Oculus. As you can see above, the Oculus looks a lot like the common Peeper fish, only bigger and with large bioluminescent eyes.
How does the bioreactor work Subnautica?
The Bioreactor is constructed with the Habitat Builder and composts organic matter into Energy. It can break down any organic matter into reliable energy for Seabases. The Bioreactor produces 1 energy every 1.2 seconds (50 per minute) with a maximum capacity of 500 units per Bioreactor.