- 1 How do you use the water purifier in Fallout?
- 2 How much water does a purifier make Fallout 4?
- 3 Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
- 4 Where is the safe at Camp mcclintock?
- 5 How do you get money from water in Fallout 4?
- 6 How often is water produced in Fallout 4?
- 7 How do I get antibiotics in Fallout 4?
- 8 What does pumping water do Fallout 4?
- 9 How do I get a glass bottle in Fallout 4?
- 10 Where is private Archibald’s uniform voucher?
- 11 Where is the overseer’s cache in Camp McClintock?
- 12 Where is cow spot Creamery 76?
How do you use the water purifier in Fallout?
Crafting. Water purifiers must be placed on top of a water source such as a stream or pond, and require power to operate.
How much water does a purifier make Fallout 4?
According to the Fallout 4 wikia: Every 24 hours, a settlement with a non-zero population will produce 1 purified water per unit of water production. This water will be stored automatically in the settlement’s workshop.
Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
It can be useful in Survival too, if you want the extra water filling sources. Ver. 0.1: Allows the player to fill bottles, just like in Survival Mode, when playing on any difficulty setting.
Where is the safe at Camp mcclintock?
Upstairs are the offices, with the Master Sergeant Gutsy (part of Back to Basic) upstairs in the southeastern office. The office also contains a locked terminal and a wall safe. The barracks are a wooden hut to the southeast of the main building, beyond the training stations.
How do you get money from water in Fallout 4?
Collect Purified Water from your Workshop inventory and sell it to your own vendors. You will get better prices and you will get a small tax bonus for each item you sell. All of the extra bottlecaps from you selling your own settlers purified water will be stored in the Workshop and can be picked up every day or two.
How often is water produced in Fallout 4?
Purified water is added to the workshop inventory when the settlement update timer activates every 24 in-game hours (72 real minutes, if the player character doesn’t accelerate the passage of in-game time by sleeping).
How do I get antibiotics in Fallout 4?
- Acid (2)
- Glowing fungus (3)
- Purified water (2)
- Stimpak (3)
What does pumping water do Fallout 4?
The Sole Survivor can activate a water pump to drink. Drinking from a water pump will heal damage (and quench thirst in Survival mode), without inflicting radiation damage.
How do I get a glass bottle in Fallout 4?
- Glass-containing junk items can be found all around the Commonwealth.
- Best locations: Beantown Brewery; assorted empty bottles.
- Doctor Sun in Diamond City, Whitechapel Charlie in Goodneighbor, Kay in Bunker Hill and travelling merchant Doc Weathers each sell a shipment of 25 units of glass.
Where is private Archibald’s uniform voucher?
A uniform voucher that was issued to private Darek Archibald. It can be given to the Quartermaster Gutsy at Camp McClintock in return for army fatigues and the accompanying helmet during the quest Back to Basic.
Where is the overseer’s cache in Camp McClintock?
Players will find the Overseer’s Cache in a trading post behind the main terminal. It is quite an expansive place and has a lot of stuff for players to find. A military camp located in The Forest Zone C, Camp Mcclintock still has Mr. Gutsys here training robots to fight evil.
Where is cow spot Creamery 76?
The Cow Spots Creamery is an ice cream parlor in the south central area of Appalachia. It is located to the south of Flatwoods, and to the north of The Giant Teapot, next to the New River Gorge Bridge – West.