- 1 How do you activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- 2 What happens if you start the purifier Fallout 3?
- 3 Can Fawkes turn on the purifier?
- 4 How do you not die at the end of Fallout 3?
- 5 Can you beat Fallout 3 without dying?
- 6 Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
- 7 How many endings are in Fallout 3?
- 8 What happens when Dogmeat dies Fallout 3?
- 9 Can you still play Fallout 3 after you beat it?
- 10 Why can’t Fawkes do it?
- 11 Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
- 12 Does the Lone Wanderer die?
- 13 Is the enclave in Fallout 1?
- 14 What happens to the lone wanderer after Fallout 3?
How do you activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- go up to the door and it should trigger Dr.Li over the intercom saying to activate the purifier.
- Get on the intercom and talk to Doctor Li.
- Additional tip:.If you have downloaded broken steel and have lyons activate the purifier instead.You can continue to play the game and level up even more.
What happens if you start the purifier Fallout 3?
When you start the purifier it may go through the cutscene, but then go black and back to normal after which you’ll still be in the control room, unable to move.
Can Fawkes turn on the purifier?
. Broken Steel, however, lets you send in one of your followers, either Fawkes, Sergeant RL-3 or Charon to turn on the water purifier.
How do you not die at the end of Fallout 3?
- To survive the only thing you can do is to have the broken steel dlc which makes your lvl cap go to 30 and the game wont end.
- Get Broken Steel – it’s the only way.
Can you beat Fallout 3 without dying?
It is not possible to complete Fallout 3 with no blood being shed, even with just the minimal amount above. While the player can get through the game as a pacifist, others are not so lucky. It is impossible to prevent Catherine’s death (though she dies of natural causes).
Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
As for whether you can kill Fawkes, like any other non-essential NPC or companion, he can die if his HP drops to zero. That can occur either from him falling to enemies in battle or from you deliberately killing him.
How many endings are in Fallout 3?
Fallout fans can look forward to over 200 different endings with the upcoming Fallout 3, according to Executive Producer Todd Howard. Speaking on the OXM podcast (interview starts at 37-minute mark) Howard said, “Being that we are Bethesda, everything gets a bit big. So as of last week, we’re over 200 endings.
What happens when Dogmeat dies Fallout 3?
Fallout 3 expansion set Broken Steel optionally (enabled by choosing the ‘perk’ bonus “Puppies!” after reaching 22nd experience level) allows a killed Dogmeat to be replaced by a new one (with twice as many hit points, that is a starting value of 1,000 instead of 500) whenever he dies during the game.
Can you still play Fallout 3 after you beat it?
Broken Steel takes place after the original ending of the game, allowing you to continue to explore the world after the main quest line is complete. Don’t worry, completing Broken Steel won’t end the game either. The folks at Bethesda haven’t moved the finishing line — they’ve dismantled it.
Why can’t Fawkes do it?
Why can’t Fawkes do it? He’s supposed to be resistant to radiation, so he should’ve been able to activate Project Purity and live.
Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
If the player character’s Karma is too low, or if they fire him at any time, Fawkes can be later found wandering around the entrance to Underworld, located in the Museum of History. Fawkes may also return if left on his own for a significant length of time.
Does the Lone Wanderer die?
Official canon is that he/ she didn’t die at the “end” of the game. Yes and no. Vanilla game, LW dies at the end of the main quest. With the Broken steel DLC, LW gets knocked out at the end of the main quest, but wakes up a couple weeks later.
Is the enclave in Fallout 1?
No, the Enclave had not been written until Fallout 2.
What happens to the lone wanderer after Fallout 3?
From the wiki: “By 2297, the Lone Wanderer had disappeared from the Capital Wasteland, and their fate was unknown. Most citizens of the wasteland had a story about the Wanderer, and many of their actions had gone down as local legend.