- 1 Why are my water purifiers not producing Fallout 4?
- 2 How do you complete power to the people?
- 3 Why is power red Fallout 4?
- 4 How often is purified water made Fallout 4?
- 5 How long does it take for purified water Fallout 4?
- 6 Where does purified water go Fallout 4?
- 7 Can Vault 88 be attacked?
- 8 What happens if you kill the overseer in Vault 88?
- 9 Can Vault 88 have a supply line?
- 10 Where is the power cycle 1000?
- 11 How do you assign a Clem?
Why are my water purifiers not producing Fallout 4?
As for water not producing at all, sometimes it happens. You do not need to scrap and destroy your purifiers or generators (you dont get back all the materials that you used to build them). There are a few solutions to this, sometimes you just need to shut everything down and restart them(purifiers and generators).
How do you complete power to the people?
Quick walkthrough Talk to the Overseer. Build the Power Cycle 1000. Connect a terminal to the Power Cycle and select experiment parameters. Assign Clem to the Power Cycle.
Why is power red Fallout 4?
The “power” is still red meaning that they don’t have enough to be happy.
How often is purified water made Fallout 4?
1 Answer. According to the Fallout 4 wikia: Every 24 hours, a settlement with a non-zero population will produce 1 purified water per unit of water production. This water will be stored automatically in the settlement’s workshop.
How long does it take for purified water Fallout 4?
Purified water is added to the workshop inventory when the settlement update timer activates every 24 in-game hours ( 72 real minutes, if the player character doesn’t accelerate the passage of in-game time by sleeping).
Where does purified water go Fallout 4?
The game states that any excess purified water from your purifiers will go into your workshop every day.
Can Vault 88 be attacked?
Yes, it spawns attackers at the three entrance points. The main door, the pharmacy next to University Point and the subway station that lets out at Fallon’s.
What happens if you kill the overseer in Vault 88?
Killing Overseer Barstow will not reward the Sole Survivor with the legendary vault suit. When the player character kills Overseer Barstow, they become the new vault overseer, thus acquiring the Oversight trophy. Killing her while she leaves the vault at the end of the experiments will make all of the settlers hostile.
Can Vault 88 have a supply line?
Unlock them in Better Living Underground and Explore Vault 88 to have access to the entire buildable area of Vault 88. Similar to other settlements, you can assign a settler to create a supply line to share resources and inventory among settlements.
Where is the power cycle 1000?
Locations. The prototype is located in the Special section of the workshop crafting menu during Power to the People. Once the quest is finished, the Power Cycle 1000 is located under Resources → Vault.
How do you assign a Clem?
To outfit Clem, follow these steps:
- Talk to Clem to open his inventory.
- Place one (1) Vault 88 jumpsuit and one (1) Pip-boy in Clem’s inventory.
- The Pip-boy will automatically equip.
- Once the Vault 88 jumpsuit is in Clem’s inventory, select the suit and press [Triangle] on PS4.