- 1 How do I connect a water purifier in Fallout 4?
- 2 Why are my water purifiers not producing Fallout 4?
- 3 Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
- 4 How often is purified water made Fallout 4?
- 5 How long does it take for purified water Fallout 4?
- 6 Where does purified water go Fallout 4?
- 7 Where can I find vegetable starch Fallout 4?
- 8 How do you purify dirty water in Fallout 4?
- 9 How do I get a glass bottle in Fallout 4?
- 10 How do I get antibiotics in Fallout 4?
How do I connect a water purifier in Fallout 4?
You have to put the purifier in a water source (the river in Sanctuary) and you need to power it with a generator. Once you’ve got one set up, make sure the generator is ON and that the purifier is ON.
Why are my water purifiers not producing Fallout 4?
As for water not producing at all, sometimes it happens. You do not need to scrap and destroy your purifiers or generators (you dont get back all the materials that you used to build them). There are a few solutions to this, sometimes you just need to shut everything down and restart them(purifiers and generators).
Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
It can be useful in Survival too, if you want the extra water filling sources. Ver. 0.1: Allows the player to fill bottles, just like in Survival Mode, when playing on any difficulty setting.
How often is purified water made Fallout 4?
1 Answer. According to the Fallout 4 wikia: Every 24 hours, a settlement with a non-zero population will produce 1 purified water per unit of water production. This water will be stored automatically in the settlement’s workshop.
How long does it take for purified water Fallout 4?
Purified water is added to the workshop inventory when the settlement update timer activates every 24 in-game hours ( 72 real minutes, if the player character doesn’t accelerate the passage of in-game time by sleeping).
Where does purified water go Fallout 4?
The game states that any excess purified water from your purifiers will go into your workshop every day.
Where can I find vegetable starch Fallout 4?
Vegetable starch can be made at any cooking station. Occasionally found at vendors or as loot.
How do you purify dirty water in Fallout 4?
Dirty water is less common throughout the Commonwealth than purified water. It can only be created by filling empty glass bottles at a water source. Glass bottles are consumed in this “filling” process. Empty bottles are not recovered after the dirty water is consumed.
How do I get a glass bottle in Fallout 4?
- Glass-containing junk items can be found all around the Commonwealth.
- Best locations: Beantown Brewery; assorted empty bottles.
- Doctor Sun in Diamond City, Whitechapel Charlie in Goodneighbor, Kay in Bunker Hill and travelling merchant Doc Weathers each sell a shipment of 25 units of glass.
How do I get antibiotics in Fallout 4?
- Acid (2)
- Glowing fungus (3)
- Purified water (2)
- Stimpak (3)