- 1 Does Fawkes survive the purifier?
- 2 How do you activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- 3 Can Fawkes turn on the purifier?
- 4 Can you send Fawkes into chamber?
- 5 Do you die in Fallout 3 at the end?
- 6 How can I get free Fawkes?
- 7 Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
- 8 How many endings are in Fallout 3?
- 9 What happens when dogmeat dies Fallout 3?
- 10 Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
- 11 Why can’t Fawkes do it?
- 12 Does Broken Steel end the game?
- 13 Can you give Fawkes armor?
- 14 Is Broken Steel canon?
- 15 How do you get Fawkes?
Does Fawkes survive the purifier?
My immunity to radiation makes me a far better candidate for surviving in there.” Fawkes will be briefly staggered when the purifier activates but does not collapse as the player or Sarah Lyons would. He will instead walk around the chamber and kick the purifier panel as the screen fades to white.
How do you activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- go up to the door and it should trigger Dr.Li over the intercom saying to activate the purifier.
- Get on the intercom and talk to Doctor Li.
- Additional tip:.If you have downloaded broken steel and have lyons activate the purifier instead.You can continue to play the game and level up even more.
Can Fawkes turn on the purifier?
. Broken Steel, however, lets you send in one of your followers, either Fawkes, Sergeant RL-3 or Charon to turn on the water purifier.
Can you send Fawkes into chamber?
Yes, you can.
Do you die in Fallout 3 at the end?
Official canon is that he/she didn’t die at the “end” of the game. Yes and no. Vanilla game, LW dies at the end of the main quest. With the Broken steel DLC, LW gets knocked out at the end of the main quest, but wakes up a couple weeks later.
How can I get free Fawkes?
To release Fawkes, you will have to head to the end of the hallway and enter the last room. In the last room, you’re going to find a Fire Control Console, activate the fire alarm to open all the cells. Note: You will have to fight the enemies that have escaped the cells after opening them.
Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
As for whether you can kill Fawkes, like any other non-essential NPC or companion, he can die if his HP drops to zero. That can occur either from him falling to enemies in battle or from you deliberately killing him.
How many endings are in Fallout 3?
Fallout fans can look forward to over 200 different endings with the upcoming Fallout 3, according to Executive Producer Todd Howard. Speaking on the OXM podcast (interview starts at 37-minute mark) Howard said, “Being that we are Bethesda, everything gets a bit big. So as of last week, we’re over 200 endings.
What happens when dogmeat dies Fallout 3?
Fallout 3 expansion set Broken Steel optionally (enabled by choosing the ‘perk’ bonus “Puppies!” after reaching 22nd experience level) allows a killed Dogmeat to be replaced by a new one (with twice as many hit points, that is a starting value of 1,000 instead of 500) whenever he dies during the game.
Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
If the player character’s Karma is too low, or if they fire him at any time, Fawkes can be later found wandering around the entrance to Underworld, located in the Museum of History. Fawkes may also return if left on his own for a significant length of time.
Why can’t Fawkes do it?
Why can’t Fawkes do it? He’s supposed to be resistant to radiation, so he should’ve been able to activate Project Purity and live.
Does Broken Steel end the game?
Don’t worry, completing Broken Steel won’t end the game either. The folks at Bethesda haven’t moved the finishing line — they’ve dismantled it.
Can you give Fawkes armor?
Fawkes can’t wear any armor.
Is Broken Steel canon?
The canon ending to Fallout 3 is the ending to Fallout 3 and the ending to Broken Steel is the ending to Broken Steel.
How do you get Fawkes?
After you free him and you escape from Raven Rock you’ll find him at the exit kicking Enclave ass. You can recruit him right there if you have good or very good karma. You can also recruit him later, he hangs out at the entrance to underworld.