- 1 Where do I put the water purifier in sanctuary?
- 2 How do I get clean water in sanctuary Fallout 4?
- 3 How often is purified water made Fallout 4?
- 4 Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
- 5 How do you get empty bottles in Fallout 4?
- 6 What is the point of supply lines in Fallout 4?
- 7 Does Sturges Die in Fallout 4?
- 8 How do you get 100% happiness in Fallout 4?
- 9 How many settlers can you have in sanctuary?
- 10 What is the best Fallout 4 settlement?
Where do I put the water purifier in sanctuary?
If you come back to this quest later (around level 7-10) you should have enough resources to build a Water Purifier facility in the river south of the houses in Sanctuary. This will provide more water than you need for your settlers and all the excess will be stored in your Workshop as Purified Water.
How do I get clean water in sanctuary Fallout 4?
Providing clean water for Sanctuary Use the workshop, go to the Resources tab and choose Water. You can start building water pumps (they can be placed only on dirt) or better water purifiers if you’ve upgraded Sanctuary in the meantime (they must be placed in the water).
How often is purified water made Fallout 4?
1 Answer. According to the Fallout 4 wikia: Every 24 hours, a settlement with a non-zero population will produce 1 purified water per unit of water production. This water will be stored automatically in the settlement’s workshop.
Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
It can be useful in Survival too, if you want the extra water filling sources. Ver. 0.1: Allows the player to fill bottles, just like in Survival Mode, when playing on any difficulty setting.
How do you get empty bottles in Fallout 4?
The best source of bottles I can think of is Bean Town Brewery. Its closer to Diamond City than Sanctuary, but it is relatively safe if you can handle a few raiders. If you want a little more water to hold you until then, there are 3-4 bottles of purified water at the base of the water tower near Sanctuary.
What is the point of supply lines in Fallout 4?
Supply lines can be created between settlements to share resources and inventory among them, by assigning settlers as provisioners in Fallout 4.
Does Sturges Die in Fallout 4?
In the game, Sturges is set as essential, thus he cannot die. There is no way to kill Sturges without cheating.
How do you get 100% happiness in Fallout 4?
Here’s what you’ll need to do.
- It’s easiest to get 100% happiness in a large settlement.
- Get 20+ settlers as quickly as you can.
- You can also visit small settlements you’ve acquired with settlers.
- Food, water, and bed stat numbers must be higher than your number of settlers.
- Go nuts with defense.
How many settlers can you have in sanctuary?
Each settlement has a default max population of 10 settlers plus each point of charisma your character has, totaling to a maximum of 20 settlers.
What is the best Fallout 4 settlement?
15 Best Settlements In Fallout 4, Ranked
- 1 Spectacle Island. Easily the best settlement in the game is this massive private island.
- 2 The Castle.
- 3 Abernathy Farm.
- 4 Vault 88.
- 5 Graygarden.
- 6 Bunker Hill.
- 7 Echo Lake Lumber.
- 8 Sanctuary Hills.