- 1 What’s the code for the water purifier in Fallout 3?
- 2 How do I activate Project Purity?
- 3 Where is the purifier in Fallout 3?
- 4 Can Fawkes turn on the purifier?
- 5 Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
- 6 Does the Lone Wanderer die?
- 7 What happens if you put the FEV virus in project purity?
- 8 What happens if you infect Project Purity?
- 9 How do you survive Project Purity?
- 10 How many endings are in Fallout 3?
- 11 What happens if you die in Fallout 3?
- 12 Can you play Fallout 3 after you beat it?
- 13 Can you beat Fallout 3 without dying?
- 14 Why can’t Fawkes do it?
- 15 Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
What’s the code for the water purifier in Fallout 3?
If one hasn’t figured it out from James’ notes and recordings, the purifier password is 2-1-6 (referring to the verse from Revelation which Catherine loved). If the player character follows James to the purifier when he first enters the Memorial in The Waters of Life, James points out the code and repeats the passage.
How do I activate Project Purity?
- Prepare for battle, and then report to Sarah Lyons.
- Follow Liberty Prime as he makes his way to the Purifier.
- Reach the Project Purity Control Room.
- Secure the Project Purity Control Room.
- Activate Project Purity!
- Infect the Project Purity water supply Or not.
Where is the purifier in Fallout 3?
Project Purity was a water purification project in the Capital Wasteland circa 2278, located at the Jefferson Memorial.
Can Fawkes turn on the purifier?
. Broken Steel, however, lets you send in one of your followers, either Fawkes, Sergeant RL-3 or Charon to turn on the water purifier.
Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
As for whether you can kill Fawkes, like any other non-essential NPC or companion, he can die if his HP drops to zero. That can occur either from him falling to enemies in battle or from you deliberately killing him.
Does the Lone Wanderer die?
Official canon is that he/ she didn’t die at the “end” of the game. Yes and no. Vanilla game, LW dies at the end of the main quest. With the Broken steel DLC, LW gets knocked out at the end of the main quest, but wakes up a couple weeks later.
What happens if you put the FEV virus in project purity?
In the case of using the FEV virus, it will kill all remaining life. As you can imagine, the game wouldn’t be much fun if there were no one left to talk to. Because of this, the decision to use the FEV virus won’t really do anything at all. It WILL do something, but you will not get to witness it.
What happens if you infect Project Purity?
The exact objective outlined is: “Infect the Project Purity water supply or not”. It grants no XP upon its completion and the modified FEV will remove itself from the player character’s inventory regardless of their choice in infecting the water or not.
How do you survive Project Purity?
- Just walk up the stairs to the purifier, and she should automatically start a dialoge.
- This is a known glitch witch is usually caused by not having the 188.8.131.52 patch installed, If you do have the update installed then all I can suggest is you start a new game and hope it doesn’t happen again.
How many endings are in Fallout 3?
Fallout fans can look forward to over 200 different endings with the upcoming Fallout 3, according to Executive Producer Todd Howard. Speaking on the OXM podcast (interview starts at 37-minute mark) Howard said, “Being that we are Bethesda, everything gets a bit big. So as of last week, we’re over 200 endings.
What happens if you die in Fallout 3?
Nothing happens when you die.
Can you play Fallout 3 after you beat it?
Broken Steel takes place after the original ending of the game, allowing you to continue to explore the world after the main quest line is complete. Don’t worry, completing Broken Steel won’t end the game either. The folks at Bethesda haven’t moved the finishing line — they’ve dismantled it.
Can you beat Fallout 3 without dying?
It is not possible to complete Fallout 3 with no blood being shed, even with just the minimal amount above. While the player can get through the game as a pacifist, others are not so lucky. It is impossible to prevent Catherine’s death (though she dies of natural causes).
Why can’t Fawkes do it?
Why can’t Fawkes do it? He’s supposed to be resistant to radiation, so he should’ve been able to activate Project Purity and live.
Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
If the player character’s Karma is too low, or if they fire him at any time, Fawkes can be later found wandering around the entrance to Underworld, located in the Museum of History. Fawkes may also return if left on his own for a significant length of time.