- 1 How much power does the castle need?
- 2 Is there a generator in the castle Fallout 4?
- 3 Why is my power still red Fallout 4?
- 4 Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
- 5 Why can’t I attach a wire Fallout 4?
- 6 Does Radio Freedom attract settlers?
- 7 Can you take the castle without the Minutemen?
- 8 How do I activate the radio tower at the Castle in Fallout 4?
- 9 What is the point of supply lines in Fallout 4?
How much power does the castle need?
You need 13 power attached to the switched pylon to run the lights and purifier. Or you can scrap that huge purifier.
Is there a generator in the castle Fallout 4?
The Castle already has an intricate electrical system, connect generators to the wiring and that should activate wall lights in the interior. There is a pre-built water purifier that is connected to the wiring. Once connected to a power source, Radio Freedom will automatically begin broadcast from the Castle.
Why is my power still red Fallout 4?
The “power” is still red meaning that they don’t have enough to be happy.
Can you fill bottles in Fallout 4?
It can be useful in Survival too, if you want the extra water filling sources. Ver. 0.1: Allows the player to fill bottles, just like in Survival Mode, when playing on any difficulty setting.
Why can’t I attach a wire Fallout 4?
Once a cable is long enough to drag close to the ground, you can’t place it. Distance does matter. Obstructions also matter. Make sure the way is clear and/or place Power Pylons to either close the distance or go around an “unscrappable” object like a large tree or a piece of a building.
Does Radio Freedom attract settlers?
If you wish to increase the population further, you’ll need to build a settlement recruitment beacon (or move settlers in from other settlements). The radio tower does nothing to attract new settlers beyond those few Minutemen who show up.
Can you take the castle without the Minutemen?
TIL you *can* conquer Castle without allying with Minutemen.
How do I activate the radio tower at the Castle in Fallout 4?
- Build a small generator (skip if you have an existing with spare power)
- While in workshop mode still, press SPACE (Y on XB, Triangle on PS4) while highlighting the generator. (
- Highlight the Radio Tower, and press SPACE (Y on XB, Triangle on PS4) again.
What is the point of supply lines in Fallout 4?
Supply lines can be created between settlements to share resources and inventory among them, by assigning settlers as provisioners in Fallout 4.