Where do you find the water purifier in Subnautica?
- Bulb Zone.
Can you put water filtration on Cyclops?
Placed items in the Vehicle Bay do not effect the ability to dock a Seamoth or Prawn Suit. Interior Pieces, such as the Bioreactor or Water Filtration Machine cannot be placed inside of the Cyclops.
How do you get big water in Subnautica?
There are several ways to get water in Subnautica Below Zero:
- Use a Bladderfish to get Filtered Water.
- Find Disinfected Water in Supply Crates.
- Combine Water Purification Tablets with Snowballs.
- Equip the Stillsuit to get Reclaimed Water.
- Craft the Water Filtration Machine to get a steady supply of Large Filtered Water.
How do I build Seamoth upgrades?
Upgrades for the Seamoth can be made in two places: modification station and the vehicle upgrade console. You have several modifications to choose from, including: sonar, storage module, torpedo system, perimeter defense system, depth module compensator, hull reinforcement, engine efficiency module, and solar charger.
How does the water filtration system work?
First, the large internal surface area physically traps sediments and contaminants. Then, activated carbon acts like a magnet for compounds like lead and volatile organic compounds as water passes through. Finally, chemical reactions inside the filter reduce chemicals like chlorine on contact.
What should I put in my bioreactor Subnautica?
Best Bioreactor power sources
- An Oculus fish in an aquarium.
- The Jellyshroom Caves.
- A Reginald fish in an aquarium.
- A Spadefish in an aquarium.
How do you get food in Subnautica?
Cooked Food can be obtained using a Fabricator or by killing the creature with a Thermoblade.