- 1 How do you activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- 2 How do I activate Project Purity?
- 3 How do I activate Broken Steel DLC?
- 4 Can Fawkes turn on the purifier?
- 5 Can you beat Fallout 3 without dying?
- 6 Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
- 7 What happens if you put the FEV virus in project purity?
- 8 What is the code for the purifier?
- 9 Does the Lone Wanderer die?
- 10 Does Fallout 3 GOTY have broken steel?
- 11 Can you still play Fallout 3 after Broken Steel?
- 12 What level do you have to be to start Broken Steel?
- 13 Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
- 14 Why can’t Fawkes do it?
- 15 Can you send Fawkes into chamber?
How do you activate the purifier in Fallout 3?
- go up to the door and it should trigger Dr.Li over the intercom saying to activate the purifier.
- Get on the intercom and talk to Doctor Li.
- Additional tip:.If you have downloaded broken steel and have lyons activate the purifier instead.You can continue to play the game and level up even more.
How do I activate Project Purity?
- Prepare for battle, and then report to Sarah Lyons.
- Follow Liberty Prime as he makes his way to the Purifier.
- Reach the Project Purity Control Room.
- Secure the Project Purity Control Room.
- Activate Project Purity!
- Infect the Project Purity water supply Or not.
How do I activate Broken Steel DLC?
- In order to access the new story content from Broken Steel, the player has to have finished the main storyline from the base game.
- The new quests are given after you activate the water purifier but the level cap is raised to 30 and the new enemies that are added show up immediately.
Can Fawkes turn on the purifier?
. Broken Steel, however, lets you send in one of your followers, either Fawkes, Sergeant RL-3 or Charon to turn on the water purifier.
Can you beat Fallout 3 without dying?
It is not possible to complete Fallout 3 with no blood being shed, even with just the minimal amount above. While the player can get through the game as a pacifist, others are not so lucky. If one proceeds with the game, Jonas must die, as must either Tom and Mary Holden or the guards killing them.
Can Fawkes die Fallout 3?
As for whether you can kill Fawkes, like any other non-essential NPC or companion, he can die if his HP drops to zero. That can occur either from him falling to enemies in battle or from you deliberately killing him.
What happens if you put the FEV virus in project purity?
In the case of using the FEV virus, it will kill all remaining life. As you can imagine, the game wouldn’t be much fun if there were no one left to talk to. Because of this, the decision to use the FEV virus won’t really do anything at all. It WILL do something, but you will not get to witness it.
What is the code for the purifier?
If one hasn’t figured it out from James’ notes and recordings, the purifier password is 2-1-6 (referring to the verse from Revelation which Catherine loved). If the player character follows James to the purifier when he first enters the Memorial in The Waters of Life, James points out the code and repeats the passage.
Does the Lone Wanderer die?
Official canon is that he/ she didn’t die at the “end” of the game. Yes and no. Vanilla game, LW dies at the end of the main quest. With the Broken steel DLC, LW gets knocked out at the end of the main quest, but wakes up a couple weeks later.
Does Fallout 3 GOTY have broken steel?
Like all add-ons, Broken Steel is included in the Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, released on October 13, 2009, for all platforms. For Steam users, Broken Steel, along with all the other Fallout 3 add-ons was released on July 16, 2010.
Can you still play Fallout 3 after Broken Steel?
Broken Steel takes place after the original ending of the game, allowing you to continue to explore the world after the main quest line is complete. It also increases the level cap from 20 to 30 and introduces some new high-level perks, armor and weapons. Don’t worry, completing Broken Steel won’t end the game either.
What level do you have to be to start Broken Steel?
They’ll also see some other changes prior to reaching the events of “Broken Steel.” Hines said that “Broken Steel”‘s new enemies will begin appearing as soon as the player is at level 18, and that new perks and weapons will be available as well, before the post-ending “Broken Steel” content is accessed.
Where does Fawkes go after being dismissed?
If the player character’s Karma is too low, or if they fire him at any time, Fawkes can be later found wandering around the entrance to Underworld, located in the Museum of History. Fawkes may also return if left on his own for a significant length of time.
Why can’t Fawkes do it?
Why can’t Fawkes do it? He’s supposed to be resistant to radiation, so he should’ve been able to activate Project Purity and live.
Can you send Fawkes into chamber?
Yes, you can.