- 1 How do I use the water pump in Fallout 4?
- 2 How does food work in Fallout 4?
- 3 Where do I put a water purifier in Fallout 4?
- 4 What is the point of supply lines in Fallout 4?
- 5 How do I get Radaway in Fallout 4?
- 6 Where can I get corn Fallout 4?
- 7 Where can I find vodka Fallout 4?
- 8 What is the best food to grow in Fallout 4?
- 9 Where is the water chip fallout?
How do I use the water pump in Fallout 4?
Crafting. Water pumps must be placed on dirt or in a garden plot. Stone and pavement are generally unacceptable terrain, but if there are visible cracks sometimes a water pump can be placed. The water pump is located under Resources → Water.
How does food work in Fallout 4?
The usual method of generating food is planting crops using the crafting interface. To do so, just pick any of the food plants from the resources menu and plant them in the dirt (open ground). Food resources need a settler to be assigned to them, otherwise, they will not be harvested.
Where do I put a water purifier in Fallout 4?
Water purifiers must be placed on top of a water source such as a stream or pond, and require power to operate.
What is the point of supply lines in Fallout 4?
Supply lines can be created between settlements to share resources and inventory among them, by assigning settlers as provisioners in Fallout 4.
How do I get Radaway in Fallout 4?
- 2 Antiseptic.
- 1 Glowing fungus.
- 1 Plastic.
- 1 Purified water.
Where can I get corn Fallout 4?
- 24 plants at the Slog.
- 15 plants at Somerville Place.
- 14 plants in the yard and eight ears of corn inside the building at Breakheart Banks.
- 11 plants at Finch farm.
- Eight plants near the Bunker Hill exterior wall, two left of the main gate, and six near the brahmin pen.
- Seven plants in Covenant.
Where can I find vodka Fallout 4?
- Three in Vault 95.
- Two in Andrew station.
- Two in the factory in South Boston.
- Two in the Rook family house.
- Four on the pier across the water to the east of Ruined radio tower.
- Two at Echo Lake Lumber.
- Two in the Last Plank.
What is the best food to grow in Fallout 4?
Mutfruit is the most lucrative crop you can grow. It’s worth more than any other crop in the game, and the fruits weigh only a fifth as much as a tato, and one tenth as much as a melon or a gourd.
Where is the water chip fallout?
Travel to Necropolis and go to the Watershed, using the sewers. Deal with Harry. Go to the third level of Vault 12 and get the chip from the command center. Return back to Jacoren and give him the chip.