- 1 Why did James kill himself Fallout 3?
- 2 What did Project Purity do?
- 3 What happens if you infect the water Fallout 3?
- 4 What happens if you put the FEV virus in project purity?
- 5 Can you kill your dad in Fallout 3?
- 6 Can you save James fallout3?
- 7 Does the Lone Wanderer die?
- 8 How do you survive Project Purity?
- 9 What happens if you infect the purifier?
- 10 How many endings are in Fallout 3?
- 11 How do you survive the end of Fallout 3?
- 12 Can Fawkes start the purifier?
- 13 What does FEV mean fallout?
- 14 Is the enclave in Fallout 1?
Why did James kill himself Fallout 3?
He’s standing in the purifier with armed troops in power armor and out right refusing their help even though such an act could get someone killed (which it did) then he commits suicide trying to kill them and prevent them from using the purifier.
What did Project Purity do?
The brainchild of James and Catherine, Project Purity was founded long before 2257. Inspired by Catherine’s favorite Bible passage, it was an ambitious attempt to create a water purifier capable of purifying water stored in the sealed-off Tidal Basin, providing millions of gallons of drinkable water to the wasteland.
What happens if you infect the water Fallout 3?
It does absolutely nothing for the game and in the long run you end up missing out on a lot of free water. If you infect the water it would affect the world in such a way that the entire map would need to be altered to take it into account. In the case of using the FEV virus, it will kill all remaining life.
What happens if you put the FEV virus in project purity?
With Broken Steel and if the Lone Wanderer drinks three successive bottles of Aqua Pura after having completed Project Impurity and inserting the modified FEV, it kills them. With Broken Steel, it will be removed from inventory if Project Purity is activated without the FEV being given to Elder Lyons beforehand.
Can you kill your dad in Fallout 3?
No, you can’t.
Can you save James fallout3?
You ‘re given a chance to save him, but no, he just leaves you sitting on your hands because he wanted to lock the door because I don’t know.
Does the Lone Wanderer die?
Official canon is that he/ she didn’t die at the “end” of the game. Yes and no. Vanilla game, LW dies at the end of the main quest. With the Broken steel DLC, LW gets knocked out at the end of the main quest, but wakes up a couple weeks later.
How do you survive Project Purity?
- Just walk up the stairs to the purifier, and she should automatically start a dialoge.
- This is a known glitch witch is usually caused by not having the 126.96.36.199 patch installed, If you do have the update installed then all I can suggest is you start a new game and hope it doesn’t happen again.
What happens if you infect the purifier?
The exact objective outlined is: ” Infect the Project Purity water supply or not”. It grants no XP upon its completion and the modified FEV will remove itself from the player character’s inventory regardless of their choice in infecting the water or not.
How many endings are in Fallout 3?
Fallout fans can look forward to over 200 different endings with the upcoming Fallout 3, according to Executive Producer Todd Howard. Speaking on the OXM podcast (interview starts at 37-minute mark) Howard said, “Being that we are Bethesda, everything gets a bit big. So as of last week, we’re over 200 endings.
How do you survive the end of Fallout 3?
- To survive the only thing you can do is to have the broken steel dlc which makes your lvl cap go to 30 and the game wont end.
- Get Broken Steel – it’s the only way.
Can Fawkes start the purifier?
Fawkes will be briefly staggered when the purifier activates but does not collapse as the player or Sarah Lyons would. He will instead walk around the chamber and kick the purifier panel as the screen fades to white.
What does FEV mean fallout?
The Forced Evolutionary Virus, or FEV, is an artificial virus created by West Tek’s NBC Division.
Is the enclave in Fallout 1?
No, the Enclave had not been written until Fallout 2.